Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hope

God is with us. He is for us. He will never leave us or forsake us. He holds us in the palm of His hand. He will never give us more than we can handle. And He will always provide and lead us to a way out of even our darkest hour. Throughout my life I have always been an optimist. I have been given the grace to always see the better side of things. I have always been able to see my way out. This past year however, has been the first time in my life where I hit a black hole and could not see any light. It was the darkest time in my life thus far.. I am writing this to say that God provided a way out for me where it seemed as though there was no way. I think when we reach the point of having no faith or no hope we think than, thats it! Im done! If we can't see any light at the end of the tunnel than how will we ever get out.. But God is so good. You see, even when we truly lose all hope He will still be our Savior and come to our rescue, because His grace is sufficient!!!! He doesn't come to save us because we deserved to be saved. And He doesn't come to our rescue because we pressed the right button or did something right. He comes to save us, to heal us, to redeem us, to hold us, to give us hope where there is none.. because of His love and grace towards us... and in that we can rest. Oh, how I worship You Father.. for You are worthy of all praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment