Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taking a Moment

Today, wherever you are... just take a moment.. shut your eyes.. and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you. See what He says.  It will give you so much strength and purpose to continue on. Sometimes we just need to wait in the stillness, hear Him speak, and be filled again. I find myself trying to run on fumes so much of the time as opposed to running on a full tank or even overflowing! Living in the well is so much better than just running and trying to grab a drink when we are parched. I have learned in voice lessons.. that if I have the "thirsty feeling," than it means I am already dehydrated! So, my challenge to myself and to all of you is to try to start living in the well! Just take a moment and drink in...  love you all and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment